It’s been a while since our last newsletter, so there’s a few more things than normal:
- Research reports on the ‘Marriage Gap‘ (Mail on Sunday, Talk TV) and on ‘Marriage and GCSE results‘ (Sunday Telegraph)
- Prominent editorial on the ‘case for marriage’ in the Sunday Express and another quote on the front page of the Times
- Blogs on childcare, a ‘blip up’ in divorces, and the church report on families
- Update on Harry’s PhD
- Look out for our fascinating new research on family breakdown, lockdown marriage rates, and an analysis of divorce figures in the next few months
- Thank you so much to our supporters. We are entirely independently funded. If you can help support us financially, please click here to help us champion marriage. If you can help in any other way, our contact details are here.
Sign up here if you’d like to receive them once a month